Planning Canada: A Case Study Approach Edited By: Ren Thomas Perfect condition no highlights or notes inside the textbook! Please contact for more information.
128 total views, 0 today
Land Use Planning Made Plain (2nd Edition) by Hok-Lin Leung (2008). Excellent condition, no damage or markings with pen/pencil/highlighter. $20 or best offer.
181 total views, 0 today
Planning Canadian Communities (5th Edition) by Gerald Hodge and David Gordon (2008). Good condition, some markings in pen/pencil/highlighter. $40 or best offer.
189 total views, 0 today
Canadian Cities in Transition: New Directions in the Twenty-First Century (4th Edition)by Trudi Bunting, Pierre Fillion and Ryan Walker (2010). Excellent condition, no damage to […]
213 total views, 0 today
Popular Ads Today
- Business Statistics – Volume 1 (17 views)
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics – 9th Edition (3 views)
- The Canadian Environment in a Political Context by Andrea Olive (POL203 Textbook) (3 views)
- Canada’s Population in a Global Context An Introduction to Social Demography (2 views)
- CPPA 101 Reader (2 views)