Planning Canada: A Case Study Approach Edited By: Ren Thomas Perfect condition no highlights or notes inside the textbook! Please contact for more information.
33 total views, 0 today
Land Use Planning Made Plain (2nd Edition) by Hok-Lin Leung (2008). Excellent condition, no damage or markings with pen/pencil/highlighter. $20 or best offer.
72 total views, 0 today
Planning Canadian Communities (5th Edition) by Gerald Hodge and David Gordon (2008). Good condition, some markings in pen/pencil/highlighter. $40 or best offer.
86 total views, 0 today
Canadian Cities in Transition: New Directions in the Twenty-First Century (4th Edition)by Trudi Bunting, Pierre Fillion and Ryan Walker (2010). Excellent condition, no damage to […]
109 total views, 0 today
Popular Ads Today
- Fundamentals of Health Information Management 2nd Edition (CHIM 301) (2 views)
- POL129 – Immigration and Canada: Global and Transnational Perspectives (1 views)
- Marketing and Managing Tourism Destinations (1 views)
- Canadian Criminal Justice 5th Edition (1 views)
- Grammar at Work for Technical Communication (1 views)