Planning Canada: A Case Study Approach Edited By: Ren Thomas Perfect condition no highlights or notes inside the textbook! Please contact for more information.
64 total views, 5 today
Land Use Planning Made Plain (2nd Edition) by Hok-Lin Leung (2008). Excellent condition, no damage or markings with pen/pencil/highlighter. $20 or best offer.
103 total views, 1 today
Planning Canadian Communities (5th Edition) by Gerald Hodge and David Gordon (2008). Good condition, some markings in pen/pencil/highlighter. $40 or best offer.
116 total views, 1 today
Canadian Cities in Transition: New Directions in the Twenty-First Century (4th Edition)by Trudi Bunting, Pierre Fillion and Ryan Walker (2010). Excellent condition, no damage to […]
138 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Planning Canada (5 views)
- CCMN 114 – Short management Reports (5 views)
- Geographies of Everyday Life (4 views)
- Clinical Textbook of Addictive Disorders 4th Edition (3 views)
- Basics of Social Research Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches (3 views)