Principles of instrumental analysis by Skoog, Holler, and Nieman. The textbook is used in analytical 2, basic chromatography, and atomic spectroscopy.
233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Macroeconomics (Fourteenth Edition) (2 views)
- Skills for Human Service Practice Second Canadian Edition (2 views)
- LAW122/LAW603: Managing the Law: the legal aspects of doing business (1 views)
- Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement (1 views)
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN CANADA CAN.ED w/ MyManagementLab/E-text Access Code (Loose-Leaf) (1 views)