Principles of instrumental analysis by Skoog, Holler, and Nieman. The textbook is used in analytical 2, basic chromatography, and atomic spectroscopy.
109 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Business Statistics – Volume 1 (22 views)
- Readings in Health Care Ethics/ Second Edition (12 views)
- Research, Reporting, Writing and Distribution Across News Media Platforms: an Introduction (11 views)
- Communicating for Results 4th Edition (6 views)
- PSYCHOLOGY From Inquiry to Understanding Canadian Edition (3 views)