Principles of instrumental analysis by Skoog, Holler, and Nieman. The textbook is used in analytical 2, basic chromatography, and atomic spectroscopy.
169 total views, 0 today
Popular Ads Today
- Business Statistics – Volume 1 (30 views)
- Social Work Theories in Context Creating Frameworks for Practice Second Edition (5 views)
- Management Fourth Canadian Edition (3 views)
- Politics: an Introduction second edition (2 views)
- PSY682 – Sleep Psychology – Overcoming Insomnia, Understanding Sleep (2 views)